Conferences & Celebrations at the Dorint Hotel Bitburg
Nestled in the natural paradise of the southern Eifel region, the Dorint Seehotel & Resort Bitburg / Südeifel on Bitburg Reservoir offers the ideal venue for events of all kinds. Its bright seminar rooms are equipped with the latest technology and enjoy views of the countryside. Our culinary offerings range from theme catering and buffets, to exclusive menus and hearty regional dishes. In your free time, you can enjoy a spacious wellness centre as well as one of Germany’s largest high ropes courses.
Accommodation: 157 units, 100 comfortable hotel rooms, 53 spacious apartments and 4 cottages.
Food & drink: Garden restaurant with winter garden, “Marktplatz” restaurant, “Bitstube”, “Dorint-Point”, lakeside terrace.
Function rooms: 13 function rooms for 10 to 400 people, 30 m² to 411 m².
Wellness & sport: Swimming pool (12 m x 25 m) and sauna world, wellness centre, massage, gym, tennis, squash, 18-hole golf course 3 km away, bowling.
- Motorway A 60 (Bitburg): 10 km
- Luxembourg airport: 60 km, shuttle available (charges apply)
- Bitburg-Erdorf railway station: 15 km
- Cologne: 100 km, Luxembourg: 60 km, Trier: 40 km
Highlights of the hotel and the region:
- Situated right on the shores of the reservoir – beautiful natural surroundings
- Accommodation to suit every requirement
- Team-building programmes right at the hotel
- Peace and quiet, nature and the diversity of the Eifel region
- Located in the German-Luxembourg National Park
- Just 1.5 hours away from the Rhine, Ruhr and Main river areas
- Outdoor high ropes course
Parking: 200 parking slots